SNEAK PEEK OF MY OUTFIT | A POP OF COLOUR

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lembram-se desta clutch que eu comprei no Lx Market? É feita de couro e as pinceladas com cores vivas dão-lhe um toque muito giro!
Diverti-me muito a fazer estas fotos, aliás, dá-me imenso gozo e descubro sempre sítios muito interessantes.
Hoje, como não tive tempo para correr, aproveitei para saltar durante a "sessão fotográfica" e garanto-vos que queimei algumas calorias :). Amanhã aqui vos espero para verem o outfit completo! Continuação de um bom domingo!!!!


Do you remember this clutch I bought in Lx Market? It's made of leather and the pop of colour gives it a funny touch!
It was pretty fun doing these pics, moreover, is a pleasure and I always find interesting places.
Today, as I had no time to jogging, I've jumped during the "photoshoot" and I assure you that I burned some calories :). Tomorrow I hope you're here to check the whole outfit! Continuation of a good sunday!!!!



Kiss, L